- Photo and Album management: be able to move photos from 1 album to another
> We will send the requirement to RD to consider the implementation. Thanks for the suggestion!
- Slideshow: be able to see which Album is currently showing on the frame and option to change that. Or at least push a setting to change it (remote assistance)
> To view which album is currently displayed on your device, simply click on the screen. To switch between albums, click on the three dots on the right side of the screen. This will give you the option to select different albums. Is this the functionality you were referring to?
Please note that, as of now, we do not support remote control for the frame.
- How can I change the date setting to DD-MM-YYYY?
>Date Setting: Our R&D team is working to introduce an option that will allow users to select their preferred date format.
- Can I delete single pictures from the slideshow ON-SCREEN (if grandma doesn't like the picture)
> Delete Function: This feature is currently under high-priority development by our R&D team.
- Why can't I see the pictures sent by someone else (via e-mail) in the app in the Shared album? The pictures show on the frame, I see the e-mail listed as sender of the pictures but when I select it, it says No Albums (?) I am the owner of the device, not a member.
> We haven't been able to replicate the issue on our end. Could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you're encountering? This would greatly assist us in addressing the concern.
- Can I create a "safelist" of e-mail adresses who are allowed to sent pictures to the frame using the device e-mail address? Now, anyone (!) could sent whatever picture (...) and it would show!
> Please refer to topic: What are the meanings of "Recipient Email Address" & "Member Application Review settings"?